Indatus & RealPage
- Answer Automation website and app
- Indatus.com marketing website
- RealPage Louisville recruiting website
Teaching & Outreach
In the fall of 2013, I began teaching a Web Design course with Code Louisville, where I helped introduce methodologies and technologies such as Agile and Git.
What began as a personal side project grew into a close partnership between Code Louisville and Indatus, eventually attracting the attention of The White House, and on April 2, 2015, President Obama visited Indatus.
Awards & Recognition
- Gold: Kentucky Bourbon Trail app, LGDA 2013
- Gold: Mocura marketing website, LGDA 2012
- Silver: Mobile Maintenance app, LGDA 2013
- UI/UX, wireframing, prototyping, branding
Tools & Buzzwords
- InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Sketch, Framer, Bourbon/Neat, Terminal, Git, Homebrew, jQuery, Gulp, Grunt, Vue.js, Node.js, Laravel, Blade, Handlebars, Vagrant, Docker
- Copywriting, editing, proofreading, creative writing, social media